Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 February 2014

This week we are doing playscripts in Literacy



 Can you use this list of key features in your play script?

I have listed the characters at the beginning
I have introduced and described the scene (where/where).
Characters’ names are written on the left
Characters’ names have a colon after them
I have started a new line for every new speaker.
My stage directions are in brackets (   )
My stage directions are written in the present tense
I have stage directions for how the actors must speak
I have stage directions for how the actors must move
Every time the setting changes (changes place or time) I have started a new scene
I have used    to show a character is thinking or stuttering
I have used CAPITALS or italics to emphasise words
My play script has 1-3 Acts
(Act 1 beginning, Act 2 middle, Act 3 end)
There are NO speech marks

No comments:

Post a Comment