Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 July 2015

Last week of term!





There are LOTS of things happening this week!!



On Monday We have our KEY STAGE TWO awards assembly at 8:50am. Then we will be practicing our assembly. You MUST know all your script and song words for this.





In the afternoon we are performing our Leavers' Assembly to KS1.




On Wednesday we have our Leavers' Assembly. It starts at 8:50 am and your grown ups are very welcome!!


In the afternoon, we have our treat afternoon. Please make sure that your PE kit is in school!




On Thursday Year 6 are leading the liturgy at Leavers' mass. This will be at 10am in Church.




On Thursday evening it is the Year 6 Leavers' DISCO. 4:30pm - 6:30pm.


On Friday we will be signing shirts. The shirt you want to sign must come in a bag on Friday morning.


We will also be:
-completing work on our DT project
- completing some ICT work on coding.
-creating some Islamic art for our display.
- AND MUCH MORE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to leave will miss everyone thank you to all of my teachers I cannot say how thankful I am by katelynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Joanne I didn't want to leave u will probably see me hiding in the school caferteria in September .(I probably shouldn't have told u that)

    ReplyDelete